It’s all in the name. The Easy Butter Maker 2-Stick Infuser Kettle creates expertly infused butter and oil in no time at all! This must-have kitchen accessory features a simple, time-tested design that provides one of the easiest and fastest infusion processes on the market. The finished product requires no straining and is ready to go into your favorite cannabutter & infused oil recipes in as little as 10 minutes! If you prefer a stronger finished product, we recommend re-running the infusion process 2-3 times for maximum potency. The Easy Butter Maker 2-Stick Infuser Kettle allows for a full 2 sticks of butter, or approximately 1 cup of cooking oil, to be infused per batch. For those who want to experiment with a little less than 2 sticks at a time, Easy Butter Co. also makes a 1-Stick Infuser Kettle that is equally as effective.
The Easy Butter Maker uses basic kettle heating methods, combined with a removable and easy to clean filtration system, to create delicious infused butter at a moments notice. No electricity is required as this product heats up directly on your stovetop! Included are three pieces that make up the infuser kettle, thorough instructions for use and cleaning, and a drawstring bag for storage. Compact and portable, the Easy Butter Maker Infuser Kettle is about the same size as an ordinary tea kettle which allows for hassle-free cleaning and easy storage. The 2-Stick Infuser model stands about 9” inches tall with a 4.25” inch diameter base, taking up little counter and/or cabinet space in your kitchen, and cleans like any other pot or kettle. As if this device wasn’t already great enough, the Easy Butter Maker 2-Stick Infuser Kettle blows away the competition by remaining one of the most affordable butter/oil infusers on the market!
Instructions for Use:
- Place two sticks of cubed, unsalted butter into the lower pot (or 1 cup of olive oil). Add water according to the user manual.
- Insert the filter through the butter or oil, then add your finely ground herb on top.
- Tightly screw the upper pot onto the lower pot, then place the kettle on your stovetop burner at medium heat.
- Allow the mixture to cook until you begin to hear gurgling or you can see steam like an ordinary tea kettle.
- When finished, the upper pot will contain your infused butter or oil with a water mixture. Pour the liquid into a plastic container and remove the water with an eyedropper. Alternatively, you can place the plastic container directly into your refrigerator until the butter hardens. Then you can poke a hole through the butter and drain the excess water.
- Cleaning: Before and after using the Easy Butter Maker 2-Stick Infuser Kettle, always wash all parts with warm, soapy water and rinse thoroughly.
*Note: Please reference the included user manual for complete instructions before use. This is an abbreviated list of instructions intended to highlight the simplicity of the process involved.
Compatible with Dry Herbs 🌿
Easy Butter Maker 2-Stick Infuser Kettle
Creates Herbal Infused Butter & Oil
Makes 2 Sticks of Butter per Cycle
Alternatively Makes 1 Cup of Oil
Stainless Steel Construction
Ready in 10 Minutes
4.25” inches Wide
9” inches Tall
Simple to Use
No Moving Parts
No Electricity Needed!
Stovetop Infusion Kettle
Little to No Labor Necessary
1 x 2-Stick Infuser Kettle (3 Pieces)
- 1 x Upper Pot
- 1 x Filter
- 1 x Lower Pot
1 x Drawstring Storage Bag
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.