By filling out the signup form you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree with the terms and conditions below for the CaliConnected Affiliate Program.
1. Joining the Program: By completing the signup form you will automatically become an Affiliate and be bound by the terms of this agreement. Your participation in the program is solely for this purpose: to legally advertise our website and receive a commission on products purchased by your referral customers. Every Affiliate Account will be approved upon registration, CaliConnected holds the right to remove any Affiliate at any time.
2. Payment Schedule: All Affiliate monies due for orders generated as a result of Affiliate links/web site will be held for 30 days after the shipping date of an order. Orders are typically shipped 1-7 days after an order is placed. This allows us ample time to compensate for returns, exchanges or canceled orders. Once a payment request has been submitted, commissions will be calculated within 3-7 days and payment sent out to Affiliate. Payments will be made via PayPal. The initial payment must be at least $100.00 USD. All subsequent payments can be requested at any amount. Store Credit can also be issued upon request in lieu of payment. 3. Revocation of Affiliate Status: Your Affiliate application and status in the program may be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons: 1. Inappropriate advertisements (false claims, misleading hyperlinks). 2. Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc...).
3. Advertising on sites containing/promoting illegal activities. 4. Violation of intellectual property rights. 5. Excessive amount of re-directing links (ex/ Site A links to Site B links to Site C links to Affiliate Site links to CaliConnected). 6. Sending traffic from a Coupon Website (ex/ Retailmenot.com). 7. Using Search Engine Advertising to send traffic (ex/ Google Adwords, Yahoo Advertising, Bing Advertising, etc.). 8. Any other reason that CaliConnected finds to be a violation of the Affiliate Program.
4. Affiliate Links: You may use graphic, text and social links on your web site and in emails. You may use the graphics and text provided from us or you may create your own (if they comply with the rules shown above).
6. Terms of the agreement: These terms will begin upon signup with the Affiliate Program and end when your Affiliate account is terminated. The terms of this agreement may be modified by CaliConnected.com at any time with or without notice to the Affiliate. If any modification to the terms is unacceptable to the Affiliate, the Affiliate may terminate the account at any time. Your continuing participation in the program will constitute your acceptance of any changes. Affiliates must be able to provide and prove all sources (websites) for incoming traffic that result in eligible commissions.
7. Restrictions: Certain products and brands are not eligible for the 10% commission rate. These currently include products by Storz and Bickel (Volcano) and Herbalizer (5% commission rate). Any purchases resulting from a coupon code added to a third party website (retailmenot.com) will not earn a commission. We reserve the right to change these commission rates at any time. Affiliate monies are calculated with reference to the product price charged to the customer AFTER reduction of Shipping Costs and other fees.
8. Liability: We will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions, etc.) due to Affiliate tracking failures, loss of database files, and any results of "intents of harm" to the program or our website. We do not make any expressed or implied warranties with respect to the Affiliate Program and/or products sold at this site. We make no claim that the operation of the Affiliate Program and our website will be error-free and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors. Affiliate further agrees and warrants that it will comply with all local, state and federal laws (including, but not limited to, the "CAN-SPAM" Act, effective January 1, 2004) regarding the sending of e-mails. Affiliate shall indemnify and hold CaliConnected.com harmless from any and all legal actions, damages or liabilities incurred from the day-to-day operations of Affiliate. Under no circumstances will CaliConnected.com be liable whether in tort, contract or otherwise for indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages (including but not limited to damages for any loss of revenue, profits, business interruption, loss of business information or data, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, hardware or software failure, or other pecuniary loss) arising from or relating to any provision of this Agreement or the program. Without limiting the foregoing, CaliConnected.com's aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement will not exceed the total fees paid or payable to Affiliate under this agreement. CaliConnected.com will own all right, title and interest in and to all information that is created or collected in the operation of the CaliConnected.com web site and reserves the right to amend or terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice to Affiliate. The laws of the state of Pennsylvania shall govern this Agreement. Should there be any legal dispute between the parties, then both parties agree to take the matter before arbitration/mediation in Berks County, PA should CaliConnected.com request arbitration/mediation in lieu of formal legal process. Both parties mutually agree that the sole legal venue for all disputes shall be in Berks County, Pennsylvania. By filling out the signup form you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions above for the CaliConnected Affiliate Program.